IDM strives to provide its customers with the highest quality Internet service available and at the same time respect the standards that have been created within the Internet community. To that end, certain activities and conduct is inappropriate or abusive and cannot be tolerated on the IDM network.
IDM’s AUP (Acceptable Usage Policy) is designed to give our customers and users a clear understanding of what IDM expects of them while using the service. All users of IDM's Internet service must comply with this AUP and our TOS (Terms of Service).
Violation of system or network security are prohibited and MAY RESULT IN CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LIABILITY. We will investigate incidents involving such violations and this may involve law enforcement Authorities if a criminal violation is suspected.
As a great majority of IDM customers are not aware of these policies, here's what violations of ISP's AUP constitute:
- Using the Service to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems.
- Using the Service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations that relates to Electronic Transfer of Information.
- Using the Service to interfere with access to the Internet by other parties or disrupt the network used by ISP.
- Using the Service to harm, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- Using the Service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Using the Service to harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon another.
- Reselling the Service without ISP's authorization
- Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead.
- Using the Service to transmit any unsolicited bulk email is prohibited.
Activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email, whether or not that email is commercial in nature, is prohibited.
- Using the Service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of ISP or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data.
- Using the Service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Using the Service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Using the Service to harm minors in anyway.
NONE OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED SECURITY PROBLEMS ARE EVER ACCIDENTAL, AND NORMAL USE OF INTERNET SOFTWARE SUCH AS BROWSERS AND EMAIL PROGRAMS WILL NEVER CAUSE A PROBLEM. ALL OF THE ABOVE ACTIONS ARE DELIBERATE AND INTENTIONAL AND IN MANY CASES REQUIRE SOPHISTICATED PROGRAMS AND KNOWLEDGE.
IDM reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting of the modified Policy to this URL.
Hoping to provide you with wider and better services , we would like to thank you for your support.
For any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact our call center, available 24 hours per day at 1282 or email us at email@example.com.